Pure Offices offer businesses the total occupancy solution on serviced office space for 1-30 people. We provide well-connected office space, on monthly rolling contracts with excellent facilities, flexibility, great value for money, ultra-fast broadband and telephony for an inclusive cost.
- We’ll do the chores. All elements are taken care of by the centre staff, meaning you won’t have any property management problems to contend with – you need not worry about the cleaning, building security or even changing a light bulb, so you have more energy and time to focus on your workload.
- Added flexibility with monthly rolling licence agreements. A serviced office is a great option for businesses who are not sure if they are going to be expanding or contracting in the future as the flexible agreement means that you can move rooms within the centre, take on additional offices or move out if the office is no longer required – on just a month’s notice.
- We Got Gigabit! All of the Pure Offices sites had the Gigabit Broadband upgrade this year, so the standard broadband speeds are 100 mbps each way. Just another thing that is SO important to get right. There will be no more complaints from your team about slow broadband, work with ultra-fast speeds!
- Onsite Parking. There is nothing worse than fighting to park your car every morning, having to then walk across town to get to your office and whats more… paying for the pleasure. We offer free parking at the majority of our centres excluding the city centre locations.
- No downtime for moving in. We’re here, we know our building, everything will be ready for you on move in day – just bring your stuff.
- We’re Social Butterflies. We love a good event and we love to make our buildings feel like a home away from home. All of our sites host social events for clients and local businesses – whether it’s our famous summer parties, charity marathons, mad hatter tea parties, fitness classes or fortnightly visits from Poppy the pizza truck, our clients can get involved in as much or as little as they like. Check out our socials – LinkedIn Facebook
- Agile worker-friendly facilities. All of our buildings had face-lifts in 2019 creating collaborative break out areas and beautiful offices anyone would be proud to call their business home.
- Endless Networking Opportunities. Our Centres have great communities with business networking events, social parties, coffee mornings and much more, giving you the opportunity to do business with your neighbours.
- One monthly Direct Debit, no hidden extras. We’ll send you an invoice telling you how much its going to be, 2 weeks prior. You’ll only be charged your rental figure and anything you’ve used, no surprises, no setup costs and most importantly – no per workstation charges which cut a hole in your pocket every time you recruit someone new – all you have to do is fill in a Direct Debit form when you move in.
- The ability to test new markets. Split testing is a brilliant way to figure out which marketing method suits your business. With a short term licence agreement available in 20 locations – you can test multiple markets in different locations without significant long-term investment. This means that if you’re expanding and unsure which city to target next, you can test more than one with low risk, then base your final decision on concrete results.
- Resources – services on your doorstep. We have a huge range of industries in each building – finding an accountant or web design company couldn’t be easier, they’re probably just a couple of doors down from you.
- Business Rates Relief. Small businesses with only one office in the UK can benefit from small business rates relief on pretty much any office up to around 1000 sq ft (20 ish people). All of our offices are individually rated so even if you are paying rates, you’re only paying for actual work-space – rather than communal areas, corridors etc. which would apply if you were in leased premises.
Pure Offices own and manage serviced office space in 20 major locations across the UK. We offer smart and affordable serviced office space with simple and flexible agreements which include ultra-fast broadband, a free phone and low call costs. Whether you’re an entrepreneurial startup or a global business, looking for a first office to rent or a regional satellite office – Pure’s serviced offices are contemporary, well-specified, and affordable
*inclusive services and facilities vary at each centre – see our full list of locations here – Pure Offices Locations